5.25.2008

Sailing is fun!

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of enjoying a beautiful New Hampshire day with some sailing. Granted, the water is still freezing(!!!), but the conditions were perfect for sailing. All I could have asked for was a little more sun. Here are some pics:

Readying the boats.
Dave and I poised to depart. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Beautiful New Hampshire. I'm beginning to think that enduring the winter will be worth it for the summer. And to think, this was only a 15 minute drive from my apartment.
the crew-1

I have to say that I really enjoy sailing. I might not have had such a pleasant experience had I taken a little swim like some of my friends, but I'll just be thankful for that right now. My body, however, is surprisingly sore from holding up my end of the bargain with that front sail. It was totally worth it, though.

No comments: