10.04.2009

A Smattering

Well, I have again been delinquent in posting pictures to ye olde blog, but here are a few to catch up.

Dave and I went to see the Red Sox play the White Sox, which was so much fun. The red sox won, too! Bonus!


We've also done a bit of hiking. These are a couple pictures from the top of Mt. Mansfield, which is the highest peak in Vermont. We hiked this one about 2 weeks ago, so the trees were just starting to turn.




If you look closely, you can see Lake Champlain in the distance behind us.


These next pictures are from our hike of Mt. Cube, which we did today. This weekend is probably the peak foliage weekend, so we were very lucky to get some clear skies and good hiking weather. I'm sure you'll be able to see the change in the leaves! It was so beautiful. We hiked with 2 of my barnmates, Meghan & Sarah.


1 comment:

Meghan Mella said...

On the day after a hike my Amazing hiking outfit looks more like a Special hiking outfit.