10.12.2008

Pumpkins & Leaf Peeping

This weekend was absolutely gorgeous weather here in the Upper Valley, so Dave and I took advantage of the beautiful weather with a midday canoe trip to get a good view of the peak leaf turning. We also showed our political affiliation with some pumpkin carving on Saturday during the OU/Texas game. Too bad the game didn't turn out how we would have liked, but the pumpkin carving was fun. We have another pumpkin, too, that I'll hopefully post a couple pictures of in the coming days.


I'm so glad the Obama campaign chose an easily carvable logo. :)
On the left in this picture is the Montshire Museum of Science where I've been volunteering at their preschool class on Wednesday afternoons. Dave has a collection of my beautiful artistic creations on his fridge from these classes. The kids are absolutely adorable. They're a lot of fun


3 comments:

J Stu said...

beauty foliage. you do have me licked for vibrance. nice pumpkin carving work too. no comment on the content. ha...

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing pictures...btw, I think I might have to steal your pumpkin carving idea!

Meghan Mella said...

purple sunglasses?!?!!